Colorado Marketplace is a vibrant, neighborhood shopping center anchored by Safeway and O'Reilly Auto Parts. The property is located at the southwest corner of 104th Avenue and Colorado Boulevard in Thornton, Colorado. The architectural design of the center offers good visibility and generous parking. Colorado Marketplace is a quality, newer shopping center with an attractive curb appeal.
The center is positioned well to compete for the future with the following highlights:
- Great co-tenancy with a very successful Safeway, Verizon, McDonald's, Conoco, First Bank, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Great Clips, Papa Murphy's, Big O Tire and more.
- Strong retail growth submarket with additional growth projected.
- Great exposure to nearly 45,000 thousand cars per day on 104th Ave & CO BLVD.
- Excellent access and visibility.
- Build-to-Suit Pad site available with outstanding visibility and parking.
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Avg. Household Income||$71,023||$68,601||$72,030|
Source – Pitney Bowes Business Insight
|E. 104th Avenue East of Colorado Boulevard:||24,696 VPD|
|Colorado Boulevard:||21,002 VPD|
Source – City of Thornton 2014